Voted in the Top 10% US Attorneys
About Gisele Ambrosio
Gisele Ambrosio is a renowned Brazilian-American attorney, well known and respected in the Los Angeles legal community.
- Voted in the Top 10% US Attorneys; received an award as a Lawyer of Distinction.
- Attorney for the Brazilian Consulate in Los Angeles for the past eight years.
- Voted “Best Immigration Law Office” six years in a row, receiving multiple awards by Avvo.
- Representative of the Brazilian Citizen Abroad Counsel, an institution created by and answering to the Brazilian Intitution/Mininstry of Foreign Affairs/Relations, for the past the six years.
- Official spokesperson for Brazilians in eight different states of the US; nearly the entire Western Region of the United States.
- Member of the Brazilian Citizens Counsel, a community-goal oriented group, for almost 10 years; Ms. Ambrosio was president of the Brazilian Citizens Counsel for six years, and currently serves as the Vice-President.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Brazil-California Chamber of Commerce.
- Member of the California Bar Association.
- Member of the Brazillian Bar Association (OAB).
Based on her experience and dedication to the Brazilian community, Ms. Ambrosio has been the Attorney for the Brazilian Consulate in Los Angeles for the past seven years. During this opportunity, she was exposed to and provided advice on various complex international cases, throughout many different areas of the law, including the applicability of Brazilian laws in regards to local US laws. She brings all that experience with her.